Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Day

With all the commotion going on with family the past few days got me to thinking deeply about many things. A burning question that arose is, “How on earth can we stop all the violence in the world when we can’t even get families to forgive and love one another?”

Moving past the anger and forgiving them was challenging but all the hard work paid off, it’s done, I do not feel the knot in my stomach every time they call or comment. It’s still a bit tough knowing that even though I have apologized to them for my part in this fiasco, they just won’t let it go. They continue to call and write, not to put an end to this but to add fuel to the flame, the anger spews with every word. They have built this into a huge mountain instead of putting it into it’s place, a disagreement that got way out of hand. To deserve this sort of treatment from them is just beyond any normalcy at all, after all I haven’t killed anyone, I only said some cruel things that I continue to apologize for.

My daughter’s last email said she has forgiven me but will never forget and that I am dead to her. She continued to say that I have been a controlling, bad influence, lying, terrible mother and grandmother and have always been that way. If I didn’t know any better I would think she has turned to drinking, a normal habit in our family but she has never drank very much at all. I just do not understand how things took such a turn between my daughter and me, a part of me always knew that no matter what, she and I could always count on each other, now I am not so sure.

I continue to sort through all the lies and drama that continue filtering in from her and my sister but it is really getting to be too much for me. We no longer live that sort of lifestyle, with all the drama and turning little things into major catastrophe so it has been straining.

We know we could never be a loving family, we are quite content and very happy living our lives the way we have been for the past few years but what is necessary is to come to grip with the fact that we are still that little boys grandparents that have always loved and cared about him. If for one moment we thought it was for his best interest to stay out of his life, we would but it is not and never will be.

Note to Our Readers: We want to thank you all for your support and information regarding lawyers that are experienced in Grandparents Rights, we are now considering this as possibly our next step and we will keep you informed.

No comments: