Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Be You!

What the world tells you is to be like everybody else. What the world needs is for you to be you. -- Ralph Marston -- Creator of “The Daily Motivator

Every morning we saturate our minds with the best possible scenerios with a little help from some websites that we have been following.

We try to be open to all the possibilities, even though at times they sound so outrageous. This morning took some extra persuasion to open my mind when I read this article, “Kill Your To Do List”.

The writer suggested that we wake up in the morning, and decide what One Thing we were excited about and then focus on doing that, pushing everything else aside, clearing distractions, and allowing ourselves to get caught up in the moment.

Is he serious? There is no way I could do this.

What about all the things I have to do?

What about…?

And, how can I…?

Oh, and let’s not forget…?

All these thoughts began to take over and I thought this would be such a stupid way to live my life. Nothing would ever get done. Exactly…right?

Nothing would get done except what totally needed to get done in this very moment because after all there is only this moment.

On my death bed, would I regret, not fixing the bed those few times?

Or, leaving the dishes for the morning?

Or, would I regret not taking that time to take a long walk in the woods taking photos of the surrounding nature?

Or, would I regret not taking that time to snuggle next to the man I love instead?

Or, would I possibly regret not giving my passions of photography and writing my full attention?

Or, would I regret not achieving the satisfaction from living this moment to my fullest potential?

Living a good life, is living my life from deep inside myself and doing all I can to do it with enthusiasm and excitement. The sooner we all begin living our lives from that core of passion within, the sooner we will all become all that we are meant to be and then our world will be the best it can be.

No comments: