Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Pasts...

Looking back into my past and finding some good has been the hardest thing for me to do and some of your comments have pushed me to do just that. It hasn’t been easy because it feels as if every good moment has a black cloud over it. Recalling small fragmented moments that life seemed to be worth living was a challenge but a few did come to mind but then the very next moment held a terrible misfortune that took all the pleasure away.

For those of you who are lucky enough to look back into your past and find good times, my heart fills with happiness for you. We would just ask that you try to understand that not all of our pasts have a silver lining. Some had stipulations attached…many had really mixed messages attached…some were brutal…some were just plain awful…some even carried some physical or emotional scars which take time to heal.

It is acceptable to look into ones past and not find many happy moments but it is not acceptable to pretend and act as if they were good times. For all of those moments made me exactly who I am today and writing about them helps in allowing me to finally let them out so they can fly away from turning me resentful.

So for the New Year ahead, my hope is that we all live our lives the best we know how and when we learn more…we live more.

No comments: