Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Thursday, April 05, 2007



Work In Progress


An artist, that is what several people were calling me as I worked on my mosaic piece of art yesterday. Being here in this serene place has allowed Jerry and myself to become so connected with our inner souls that it just feels so right and it is something we are able to take with us throughout our travels. While the tile work Jerry has done are masterpieces in themselves, I felt drawn to leave a part of my tile work behind too, so I began my mosaic. We should complete all projects in just a few days and we will share photos of all of these “Work of Arts” and let you decide.

This had been an original idea from the time we first ventured out into this lifestyle. Doing tile work around the country, leaving a piece of our creativeness behind at every place. We just now have to decide whether this is something we want to venture into or not. The work is hard but very rewarding, the pay is much better than most, and most importantly it will allow us to travel about. Most jobs would take a few weeks to complete depending on all that is entailed, that would give us time to explore the area. Something to definitely keep in mind, but so far we are enjoying just the way our lives are unfolding, now that we have finally allowed it to flow. As for the rest, we will take it all one-step at a time.

No comments: