Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Thursday, April 19, 2007



The Next Time We Say We Are Not Lucky,
Please Kick Us Hard!

Almost from the start I had some doubts about this tire, it looked low to me but when we put the gauge on it, it was always right on. Several times we did this procedure and every time it all checked out normal but for some reason I was not totally comfortable. There was no difference in the driving as we continued day after day of our three day journey to Minnesota.

When we arrived at the campground in Minnesota, I looked at the tire and seen the bubble which grew rapidly to the size in the photo. Then much to our surprise as Keith, owner of Keith’s Towing removed the first tire, he could see the second tire was flat. Upon removal of the second tire we seen the destruction of the inner dual tire and I cried. It had blown out. Don’t you think we would have heard the loud pop? We didn’t. There was no difference in the drive either.

We may never know just how long we were driving with the inner tire flat or when it blew but one thing I know for sure we are the most luckiest people in this world. When I imagine the many different scenarios how this could have played out, I shudder. Then I say a little prayer and thank God for once again proving to us just how very blessed we are.