Saturday, July 18, 2009
Updating our radio from a cassette tape to a CD has been long overdue. The plan was to get it done the first time around but as we all know our plans do not always go accordingly. Still working on getting the CD player to play, possibly a few mixed wires or could be the unit we purchased is defective.
Jerry followed exactly the wiring that was on the old radio and when we tested the radio it was working. Once he put it all back together, we went to turn it on and the radio was working fine, then I put in a CD and the unit began blinking and the CD was stuck. We tried every troubleshooting suggestion and we even called the 800 number where they suggested we take it to a repair shop and we declined and said we would try a few more things or we would return the unit to Wal-Mart for a full refund...this saga will continue.