Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Friday, August 21, 2020

Our Last Visit to Deadwood

Our last time visiting was very prosperous…we hit a few major jackpots and actually made up for all of our visits…IT WAS FUN!

 

Our room was at Doubletree…our favorite hotel there!




We enjoyed Earl of Sandwiches…the bread was excellent, the meats were delicious!





Getting old is not for the weak for sure. For several years my allergies have been getting worse but now it’s not only pollen, it is foods too! Pork and beef are now my enemies, so I guess it’s back to me eating fish, seafood, chicken and loads of vegetables. 

 

We are usually very proud of our attendance records at all of our jobs, but I took Friday off work due to being up all night with my allergies. Jerry went in but I just didn’t have the strength, so I just hung out and caught up on my writing and other lazy things.

1 comment:

Carol K said...

I hope you feel better sooon, Kimberly! Sounds l8ke you were wise to take a day of rest.