Saturday, May 26, 2012
Kreativ Blogger Award
Hold your applause…please!
First we would love to thank Lily Tequila, the crazy yet wonderfully talented blogger who nominated us for this grand award!
In accordance with the rules for accepting this award, we must list 7 things that our readers might find interesting about ourselves, so here goes it…
1. We are spiritual individuals that believe that life gives you every opportunity to be all that you can be and if you are not living your life to the fullest potential then maybe you need to rethink it and make the changes needed to live the life you desire!
2. We believe in reincarnation and believe that we were together in another lifetime and will continue to be together in the next.
3. We miss our grandson, but know that his mother is taking good care of him. Even though we disagree with her methods, we understand that she needs to do what she needs to do to follow her life’s path.
4. We get really emotional when we hear about children being abused in any form and have learned to step in and help whenever possible.
5. We believe that what comes around…goes around and that when we send out bad karma it returns back at us almost immediately. But when we send out good it takes its own sweet time coming back to us but eventually reaches us.
6. We are patient most of the time and try not to push things our way because every time we do it does not work out. We want life to unfold for us and not be in dictatorship of our lives. The Universe knows what is best for us and we are open and patient to hear what it has to say.
7. We believe our egos are our worst enemy and that we try to focus more on our spiritual side to get us through our lives.
Now, under the same accordance, we must nominate 7 other bloggers that we find interesting reads. This was hard for us for many reasons, first we follow many wonderful blogs and had a hard time choosing which were our favorites and secondly, not everyone wants to be in the spotlight and we did not want to offend anyone in this matter. Here is our list, not in any particular order and we hope they will accept this award as an affectionate means of telling them we think they are great bloggers, people and friends.
1. Paul & Marti, creators of R Sanity RV Adventures – We began following each other’s blogs some time ago and had an opportunity to meet up with them in Quartzsite this past winter. They are newbies and began their blog before adventuring out here. Funny how there are people you just connect to almost immediately, this happened with them. We wish we had more time to spend with them and will definitely meet up with them sometime in our future travels for sure.
2. Terry & Jeri, creators of Just Wanderin – We have followed there blog for a long time and finally had the opportunity to meet them in Quartzsite this past winter. They are such wonderful people. We love the feistiness that Jeri has and how easy going Terry is, and together they are a team that compliments one another. They love life and it shows in every blog they write. We look forward to meeting up with them whenever we are in the same area again.
3. Ron & Ali, creators of The Wandering Workentins – These two have had some rough times out here, but as we do, they too persevere and continue living their dream. It is not always easy but they turn their bad times into great opportunities and learn from each and every moment of their lives, never wasting a moment feeling sorry for what life has given them. We have not had the opportunity to meet them yet, but we do look forward to doing just that in our travels one day.
4. Donna aka Froggi creator of 2 Taking a 5th who travels with her husband Stu and their dog, Sadie are among the wonderful people we have met while we have been living this wonderful lifestyle. We had the great opportunity to meet up with them after following her blog for so many years. We met them while we were in Florida a few years ago and it was as if we had known them all of our lives. Donna has been writing for years and is finally ready to take the next step and publish her books. Check out her blog and give her the support she needs to accomplish this goal, we know just how hard this step is since we are at the same bridge into our publishing career as well.
5. Donna, creator of Adventures with Tassie – Donna travels with her husband Ralph and she is a breast cancer survivor. It shows in their everyday living just how much it affected her, because even though we did not know her prior it seems that they live every moment to the fullest. We love reading her blog for the totally upbeat messages she leaves behind.
6. Judy, creator of Travels with Emma - Judy travels the country with her dog Emma. The two of them have some great stories to tell all awhile volunteering at many exciting places. Her photography is exquisite, especially the many different types of birds she comes upon in her travels. And, what a wonderful kindred spirit she shares with each and every blog she writes. When she has a setback, she twists it until it works out for the best opportune moment. It is always inspiring for us to read her blog!
7. Mike & Gerri, creators of A View Through the Lens WithMike & Gerri – They have a great outlook on life, even after all the challenges that life has bestowed on them. They are inspirational and love to take photos of their birds that feed in their birdfeeders just outside their windows. We have been following their blog for some time now and whenever we are in the same area, we would love to get together and meet them.
That is our 7, wish there could be more since we follow so many blogs and have many more favorites but for now this will have to be our list. Please check them out, we are sure you will feel the same way about all of them.