Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too Much Time On My Hands…

This song has been playing continuously in my head for the past few days and I just don’t know why.

It is a bit stressful being back in Phoenix with the uncontrollable urge to call my daughter to see if possibly, just possibly she has worked through her issues and would allow us to spend some time with our grandson. On one hand I want to call her to just get it over with but I am not ready to hear that she has not worked it out and is still angry. Or, that maybe she no longer works at Denny’s and then I would have no way to contact her at all. Or…the list goes on and on.

When does life get any easier? When do I get what I have always dreamed of having? When is it my turn for the Good Life? What really is the Good Life?

As much as I complain about not having this, that or whatever…I still have it very good. Forgetting how good we have it many times clouds my judgment and then clouds my vision as well. We are living our dream life…not as we had planned but we are doing it, our way! We have our health…we have each other…we found our soul mates…we find work whenever we need it…we travel…we have fun…we laugh…we dance (not as often as I would like, but we do at times)…we have our faith…and above all else we grow spiritually more every day. The list can go on for pages and pages. So with all of this being said, please God help me to stop whining so much about the things we don’t have and learn to appreciate all that we do.

We hope you are all living your dream life. Let us know how yours is progressing and we will continue telling our stories.

No comments: