Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day That Changed It All


9/11 is a day that stands out to many people and most of us can recall exactly where we were that day that changed the world and so many lives.  Even if you were not personally affected by this tragic day, you were still personally affected.

For a moment right after this tragedy when Americans all stood together, when there were no planes in the skies, where people were too busy helping one another to even think about crime was a statement so powerful, I thought for sure we were all on the right track.  But those moments did not last and then the violence, crime and blame began all over again. 

I remember feeling powerless for a short time, then the feeling of empowerment took over from deep within my soul and there was no stopping me.  There were other instances throughout my life that rose up those same thoughts but this time was different.  This time the urgency sent chills up my spine for many years to follow and still does.  It reminds me of how precious every moment of each day truly is and how we each have to take hold of them and turn them into the best possible life we could ever imagine.

We each have to reach deep within our own souls and bring out the best we have to offer.  Stop putting off things until tomorrow…Stop waiting for the perfect moment…Stop making excuses.  That perfect time may never come and then all you will have left is a life not fully lived.  I may not be able to change the world, but I can most certainly change my world and make it the best possible life ever.

No comments: