Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!

Where we’ve been…All 48 lower…Where we are…Extensively traveling…Working and having a blast!
LIFE IS GRAND!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Thoughts...

Today is a day to stop and take a deep look inside yourself and truly be thankful for all that you have. We can continue to be afraid of ourselves or we can step up and step out of our egos and live the life we are truly meant to live.

Personally, I was not affected by the tragedy that came upon our country just a few short years ago, but in some way we were all affected. My sadness comes when I think about those first few hours, days and even weeks when we as a country banned together and there was peace everywhere. Why can’t today be the same way?

I remember the exact moment in that time when I felt an eerie presence of absolutely no activity in our skies. The stillness that came across my soul as I looked up and knew that there were no planes traveling for the first time in many years.

Life gave us many heroes from that day, but what I really felt was the togetherness of all mankind. There was no crime in our streets because we were all in shock that something as horrific as that event could happen on our sacred land. We all need to continue to ban together and reach that peacefulness we all shared during that moment in time when one event has changed us all forever. Let us choose to change our thoughts for the better so those heroes of that time do not ever regret what they did for all mankind.

No comments: